As Dittoe PR prepares for another amazing year of PR and social media successes on behalf of our clients, we are looking to grow our talented team. We have an immediate opening for an Account Executive position.
Account Executives are responsible for driving the execution of public relations initiatives while also contributing to strategic idea generation. The ideal candidate is motivated and enthusiastic with excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) and strong creativity. There is an emphasis on client communication, media relations, content creation and research. We need self-starters and team players who enjoy telling clients’ stories and collaborating with their peers and clients. Limited travel may be required for client meetings and events.
Preference will go toward those with at least two or more years of relevant professional experience in public relations or a related field (agency experience is a plus). Salary will reflect level of experience and includes a great benefits package. Other perks include – but are not limited to – Friday breakfasts, work-from-home and flex hours options, Wine Wednesdays, the “Wheel of Celebration,” a professional development allowance, organizational coaching, unlimited vacation time, and paid maternity/paternity leave.
Account Executive Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in public relations, journalism, marketing, English or a related field
- At least two years of full-time, relevant experience in public relations or a related field (agency experience is a plus)
- Smart, creative and assertive individual who thrives in an extremely fast-paced environment
- Flexibility and willingness to collaborate with teams
- Must be a talented and versatile writer with both creative and technical writing experience
- Media relations experience with a successful track record of pitching and securing opportunities
- Successful track record of developing strategic public relations and media campaigns
- Proven ability to manage multiple client accounts in a variety of industries
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
Account Executive Responsibilities:
- Serve as an account lead and key driver of proactive execution, strategic ideation and content creation
- Manage and execute media relations and thought leadership campaigns that drive meaningful results for clients
- Support PR, marketing and thought leadership content creation, including but not limited to press releases, bylines, case studies, award and speaking nominations, and more
- Lead day-to-day client communication, both written and verbal
- Report and analyze key PR metrics that help develop new strategies and ideas
- Support Dittoe PR business initiatives such as new employee mentoring, volunteer coordination, internship coordination, blog contributions and more
Dittoe PR prides itself on proactively shaping narratives that influence behavior and invoke change on behalf of its clients every single day. Our team also collectively stands by its four core values: 1) Cultivate Happy, 2) We’ve Got Your Back, 3) Here We Grow, and 4) Exceed Expectations. You can read more about both our vision and our values in this blog post.
Dittoe PR is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Interviews with qualified candidates will begin in early 2020. To apply, send your personalized cover letter, resume with references, and relevant work examples to Greta Snell at email@example.com with the subject line “Application for Account Executive.” No phone calls, please.