Calling all PR pros! We have an immediate opening for an Account Executive position.
Account Executives are responsible for driving the execution of public relations initiatives while also contributing to strategic idea generation. The ideal candidate is motivated and enthusiastic with excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) and strong creativity. There is an emphasis on client communication, media relations, content creation and research. We need self-starters and team players who enjoy telling clients’ stories and collaborating with their peers and clients. Limited travel may be required for client meetings and events.
Preference will go toward those with at least two or more years of relevant professional experience in public relations or a related field (agency experience is a plus). Salary will reflect level of experience and includes a great benefits package. Other perks include – but are not limited to – a gym membership, breakfast on Fridays, work-from-home and flex hours options, Wine Wednesdays, the “Wheel of Celebration,” an employee development allowance, unlimited vacation time, and paid maternity/paternity leave.
Account Executive Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in public relations, journalism, marketing, English or a related field
- At least two years of full-time, relevant experience in public relations or a related field (agency experience is a plus)
- Smart, creative and assertive individual who thrives in an extremely fast-paced environment
- Flexibility and willingness to collaborate with teams
- Must be a talented and versatile writer with both creative and technical writing experience
- Media relations experience with a successful track record of pitching and securing opportunities
- Successful track record of developing strategic public relations and social media campaigns
- Proven ability to manage multiple client accounts in a variety of industries
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Knowledge in design, photography/videography are a plus
Dittoe PR prides itself on proactively shaping narratives that influence behavior and invoke change on behalf of its clients every single day. Our team also collectively stands by its four core values: 1) Cultivate Happy, 2) We’ve Got Your Back, 3) Here We Grow, and 4) Exceed Expectations. You can read more about both our vision and our values in this blog post.
Interviews with qualified candidates will begin immediately. To apply, send your personalized cover letter, resume with references, and a variety of writing samples to Greta Snell at email@example.com. No phone calls please.
For more information on employment opportunities at Dittoe Public Relations, visit our Careers page.