Calling all PR pros! We have an immediate opening for an Account Executive position.
Account Executives are responsible for driving the execution of public relations initiatives while also contributing to strategic idea generation. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills (both verbal and written), strong creativity, high energy and an outgoing personality. There is an emphasis on client communication, media relations, content creation and research. We need self-starters and team players who enjoy spreading the word for the firm’s clients. Limited travel may be required for press tours, trade shows and client meetings.
Preference will go toward those with at least two or more years of relevant professional experience in public relations or a related field (agency experience is a plus). Salary will reflect level of experience and includes a great benefits package. Other perks include a gym membership, breakfast on Fridays, a weekly half-day work from home policy, flex hour options, Wine Wednesdays, the “Wheel of Celebration” to celebrate work anniversaries, breakfast/lunch & learns, unlimited vacation time, and paid maternity/paternity leave.
Account Executive Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in public relations, journalism, marketing, English or a related field
- At least two years of full-time, relevant experience in public relations or a related field (agency experience is a plus)
- Smart, creative, assertive and innovative individual who thrives in an extremely fast-paced environment
- Flexibility and willingness to collaborate with teams
- Must be a talented and versatile writer with both creative and technical writing experience
- Media relations experience with a successful track record of pitching and securing opportunities
- Successful track record of developing strategic public relations and social media campaigns
- Proven ability to manage multiple client accounts in a variety of industries
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Knowledge in design, photography/videography are a plus
Dittoe PR prides itself on proactively shaping narratives that influence behavior and invoke change on behalf of its clients every single day. Our team also collectively stands by its four core values: 1) Cultivate Happy, 2) We’ve Got Your Back, 3) Here We Grow, and 4) Exceed Expectations. You can read more about both our vision and our values in this blog post.
Interviews with qualified candidates will begin immediately. To apply, send your personalized cover letter, resume with references, and multiple writing samples to Greta Snell at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on employment opportunities at Dittoe Public Relations, visit our Careers page.