Ironworks Indy Fall Block Party
What better way to kick off October than with a block party? Ironworks at Keystone, Indianapolis’ premier living and retail property, celebrated its one-year anniversary on Saturday, Oct. 3, by hosting a complimentary family-friendly block party featuring entertainment, live music, food, beer and more.
The event kept the kiddos entertained with bounce houses, face painting, balloon twisting, pumpkin painting and magic shows…all for free! This allowed parents to kick back (with local beer from Bier Brewery), enjoy touring the mixed development property and sampling free food from the property’s restaurant tenants: Ruth’s Chris, Sangiovese Ristorante and B Spot Burgers.
Not even pets were left out of this party! The Humane Society for Hamilton County was in attendance with a marketing booth and furry friends for those interested in animal adoption.
How Dittoe PR assisted in the Ironworks block party
Our team was responsible for:
- Securing event vendors and certificates of insurance, W9s and contracts;
- Working with each retail tenant for discounts offered to the public that day;
- Keep track of budget we were given;
- Coordinating charitable partnerships;
- Developing the VIP and media list;
- Getting the word out to the public;
- Orchestrating the set up the day of the event.
We had more than 300 Eventbrite registrants, which surpassed Ironworks’ goal.
Dittoe was at the event to make sure that the nitty-gritty details were seamless for the big day. While the weather was not cooperative, we still had about 200 people come out to Ironworks’ first-ever Fall Block Party. Because of its success, Ironworks hopes to make this event recurring!
Happy (belated) Birthday Ironworks!