Dittoe PR has an immediate opening for a public relations account executive position. Ideally this prospective team member will have 2-3 years of experience in public relations, including media relations.
Account executives are key drivers of proactive PR execution, strategic ideation and content creation. Account executives are expected to lead execution, with an emphasis on media relations and content development, as directed by the account lead(s).
The ideal candidate is motivated and enthusiastic with excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) and a knack for strategic/critical thinking and problem solving. We need self-starters and team players who enjoy telling clients’ stories and collaborating with their peers and clients.
Preference will go toward those with 2-3 years of experience in public relations (agency experience is a plus). Salary will reflect level of experience and includes a great benefits package. Other perks include – but are not limited to – flexible hours, a hybrid working environment, a professional development allowance, organizational coaching, unlimited vacation time and the work anniversary “Wheel of Celebration,” among many others.
- Serve as a lead on select accounts, delegating deliverables and priorities to the team.
- Lead day-to-day client communications, both written and verbal.
- Play a key role in the onboarding process for new clients and contribute to strategic plan development and presentation.
- Support strategic planning and development, as directed by account lead(s).
- Contribute to content creation with a focus on bylines, press releases, case studies, award nominations, speaking proposals and more.
- Support (often leading) ideation for pitching angles, byline topics, award opportunities, etc. and contribute to development of these items.
- Play a key role in reporting efforts on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Support (often leading) media relations execution and securing consistent, impactful media coverage for their roster of clients.
- Contribute to business initiatives (when available) outside of account work, such as Dittoe PR’s social media management, content creation for Dittoe PR’s blog, new employee mentoring, volunteer coordination, etc.
- Attend local networking events at minimum twice per quarter.
- Understand how to utilize all research and reporting tools including Muck Rack, Critical Mention, Google Analytics, etc.
Who We Are
Dittoe PR prides itself on proactively shaping narratives that influence behavior and invoke change on behalf of our clients every single day. Our team also collectively stands by our four core values: 1) Cultivate Happy, 2) We’ve Got Your Back, 3) Here We Grow and 4) Exceed Expectations. You can read more about our vision and values in this blog post.
Dittoe PR prioritizes an anti-racism practice and is committed to cultivating a more inclusive and diverse culture by taking consistent action, continuing education and ensuring accountability. Learn more about our anti-racism work here.
Dittoe PR is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. Interviews with qualified candidates will begin immediately. To apply, please send your resume with references and relevant work examples to Greta Snell at email@example.com with the subject line “Application for Account Executive.” No phone calls, please.