If you’ve met Vanessa, you know one thing’s for sure: she loves to talk. In fact, it was her love of storytelling and cultivating meaningful relationships that prompted her to dive headfirst into the world of public relations. Since joining our team as an intern, her persistent, can-do attitude has helped her become a leader among her peers.
This born and raised Hoosier gal’s love of media has helped her create lasting relationships with local and national media. Being a former intern herself, Vanessa helps spearhead the Dittoe PR internship program. While known for her positive and sweet attitude, it’s her “won’t take no for an answer” work ethic that has helped her land coverage in NBC News, Golf Digest, Medium, Huffington Post, USA Today and more.
Vanessa is our coffee-addict, stripe-obsessed, perfectly-organized gal in the office. She’s another Butler University grad (#GoDawgs) with a B.A. in Strategic Communication and a minor in Digital Media Production. When she’s not securing piles of client coverage, you can find her binge-watching Food Network, indulging in Buzzfeed articles or training for her next half marathon. She reads theSkimm every morning and is a loyal Butler Basketball fan.
Blogs written by Vanessa:
- How to become BFFs with a reporter (and other helpful tips)
- What is Public Relations? [Part 1]
- Interview Prep Sheets: Turn a good interview into a great one
- Five Life Skills Gained Through Public Relations
- PR Lingo 101: Phrases Every Pro Should Know
- How to Stand Out During Your Internship
- Public Relations vs. Marketing – What’s the Difference?