Since she could talk, Meagan has had a love for meeting new people and telling stories, so it’s no wonder that when it came time to pick a career field, she chose public relations. Through past internships with the Indiana Pacers and growing with Dittoe PR, Meagan developed a passion for creating digital content and thrives in a fast-paced work environment.
Meagan has landed clients national media coverage at top outlets such as Business Insider, USA Today, International Business Times, Digital Trends, FORBES, CNNMoney and more. Her obsession with pop culture plays well into staying up-to-date with the latest trends to better secure media placements and writing thought leadership pieces. Her passion for social media helps drive interactions to form brand loyalty. She appreciates a good challenge and is willing to do what it takes to make clients happy.
She’s a Ball State University grad (#ChirpChirp) with a degree in public relations and minor in communications.
Out of the office, Meagan spends her time binging on Netflix or playing with her corgi-mix, Biscuit. She drinks way too much Pepsi and is never without caffeine. Check out her Twitter to see what she’s up to!
Blogs written by Meagan:
- Changing for the better, Instagram goes corporate
- How to use Facebook Live to grow your business
- Brands, Here’s How to Get Started on Snapchat
- Let Customers Take a Pikachu
- How to Create a Snapchat Geofilter: A Step-by-Step Guide
- How to Pitch a Unique Client to the Media
- Best PR Blogs to Follow in 2018