Dittoe PR media coverage highlight reel: March 4-8, 2013
From social media sentiment analysis to socks that protect hockey players from blade cuts, no two Dittoe PR clients are the same. Whether a long-term client is entering a new vertical or a new client needs to spread the word in an industry that’s unfamiliar to us, our ability to quickly get up to speed and pitch stories that score great coverage is one of our biggest strengths. As you can see from this week’s media coverage highlights, we know how to find the right journalists to tell our clients’ stories – no matter the industry.
- Pogoseat was featured in the March print issue of Entrepreneur magazine for its app that helps fans swap seats.
- Klipsch’s new X7i headphones had CNET singing a happy tune.
- The media already weighed in on the Sony PlayStation 4 announcement, but what do gamers think about it? Forbes spoke with Fizziology to learn what gamers had to say on social media.
- Atlas Van Lines’ partnership with Move for Hunger to deliver non-perishable food to community food banks is already making an impact in cities around the country. The Wichita Eagle and The Courier-News (Elgin, Ill.)
- Swiftwick’s Cut-Resistant Hockey Sock was featured in a Sports World Report story.
- Chain Store Age named The Cellular Connection (TCC)’s newly redesigned Indianapolis retail location its “Store of the Week.”
- MaxTradeIn’s rapid expansion into new markets was featured in Auto Remarketing.
- The Indianapolis Star shares a different kind of March Madness, with a feature story on Brackets for Good’s mission to help charities raise money through an online fundraising competition.
- Green BEAN Delivery’s Elizabeth Blessing offers advice on how to maintain a heart healthy diet in Edible Indy and Muncie Voice. The company’s generous donation of more than one ton of fresh produce to God’s Pantry Food Bank in Kentucky was featured in a story on KyForward.com. In a story about expanding the definition of food hubs, Green BEAN Delivery is featured as a great option for consumers looking to have fresh, healthy, locally grown food delivered to their doorsteps.
- The Indianapolis Business Journal and BizVoice Magazine shared insights from First Financial Bank’s Kevin Langford and Doug Lefferson, respectively.
Need to generate media coverage for your organization? Drop us a line.