Dittoe PR media coverage highlight reel: Feb. 18-22, 2013
At Dittoe PR, we love telling our clients’ stories to the media – and it shows! From The New York Times to key industry trade publications, Dittoe PR clients made headlines this week.
- Klipsch headphones received a shout out in The New York Times this week as a premium headphone brand with “realistic sound and value.” The Absolute Sound also included the Klipsch Heresy III in its March 2013 issue as one of The Absolute Sound’s Editors’ Choice Awards winners.
- Drake’s and Survivor winner Rupert Boneham appeared on FOX59 to encourage viewers to come watch their favorite local celebrities play darts for a good cause. Come join the fun on Wed., Feb. 27 at Drake’s Indianapolis location at 3740 E. 82nd St.
- Smarter Remarketer’s successful customer retargeting program with Shoe Carnival was featured in Direct Marketing News.
- ISM College Planning’s Bill Wozniak was interviewed by WSBT radio in Michiana about college planning and FAFSA preparation. WIBQ radio in Terre Haute also spoke with Bill about this important and timely topic.
- Green BEAN Delivery’s delivery of 2,200 pounds of fresh produce to a Cincinnati food bank put healthy foods in the homes that need it most.
- STORServer’s launch of its new Virtual Appliance was featured in Channelpro Network and Database Trends and Applications, and its free TSM upgrade was highlighted in Search SMB Storage. The company’s new channel manager hire also made local and trade publication news.
- Zotec’s RMBA sponsorship renewal also made industry headlines.
- The Cellular Connection (TCC)’s new flagship store designs were featured in the World Interior Design Network and Commercial Construction & Renovation.
Need to spread the word about your organization? Let’s talk about how Dittoe PR can help.