We’re Growing! Need Senior Account Managers & Account Executives
Calling all PR pros! We have immediate openings for Senior Account Manager and Account Executive positions.
Public Relations Senior Account Manager
Requirements/Skills: Dittoe Public Relations has an immediate opening for a Senior Account Manager responsible for developing client strategies and mentoring account executives and colleagues. This would be a direct hire position that includes a salary based on experience and a great benefits package. Other perks include a gym membership, breakfast on Fridays, work a half day from home, summer flex hours, Wine Wednesdays and breakfast/lunch & learns. Ideal candidates must have:
- 5-7 years of public relations/media relations experience (agency experience is a must)
- A proven track record of successful account management
- Thorough understanding and proven experience generating quality press coverage in all channels, in local markets and national
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Willingness to travel for press tours, trade shows and meetings
- Develop and implement strategic plans for clients with the support of other team members
- Actively mentor account executives and junior account executives
- Proactively anticipate, manage and recommend solutions for client challenges
- Provide senior level counsel to clients in times of crisis
- Manage all aspects of the client/agency relationship
- Understand client’s business objectives and identify PR strategies for meeting those objectives
- Possess a strong understanding of social media and influencer relations
Public Relations Account Executive
Requirements/Skills: Dittoe Public Relations has an immediate opening for an Account Executive responsible for providing public relations counsel and support activities for clients. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills (both verbal and written), strong creativity, high energy and an outgoing personality. A strong emphasis is placed on strategic account management and client communication. We need self-starters who enjoy generating media coverage for our clients.
Limited travel is required for press tours, trade shows and analyst meetings. Preference will go towards those with at least 3-5 years of experience in public relations/media relations (agency experience is a plus). Salary will be in-line with level of experience and includes a great benefit package. Other perks include a gym membership, breakfast on Fridays, work a half day from home, summer flex hours, Wine Wednesdays and breakfast/lunch & learns.
- 3-5 years of public relations/media relations experience (agency experience is a plus)
- Smart, aggressive, creative, innovative risk-taker with strong writing and media relations skills
- Must be a talented and versatile writer with creative and technical writing experience
- Experience pitching national and local (consumer and business) media
- Successful track record at developing integrated public relations and social media campaigns
- Proven ability to manage multiple client accounts
- Ability to thrive in an extremely fast paced environment
- Knowledge in all things social media
If you feel that you are a good candidate, please send your resume to Lauren Sanders, VP and Partner at Dittoe PR, at lauren[at]dittoepr.com.